The Chrysler Voyager holds its own distinct position in the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, providing a well-equipped, valued-priced fleet vehicle option. America’s most affordable minivan, designed with the budget-minded fleet customer in mind, the 2022 Chrysler Voyager carries its own unique look and feel within the Chrysler minivan lineup and delivers exceptional driving experience at a pocketbook-friendly price.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine paired with a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, Voyager delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. Standard features highlight Voyager’s versatility, capacity and utility, including seven-passenger seating with industry-exclusive second- and third-row Stow ‘n Go seats, and all-new 7-inch Uconnect 5 enhanced touchscreen radio with integrated voice command with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
Launched with a five-star overall safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Voyager also comes standard with a long list of safety features, including seven airbags, daytime running lights, electronic stability control, Brake Assist, Child Seat Anchor System (LATCH), ParkView rear backup camera and more. Mobility innovations include available rear- and side-entry conversions that create a wider entryway and more interior space compared to a standard Voyager, as well as an enhanced ramp securement system, helping to ensure superior maneuverability and improved ease of entry and exit for wheelchair users. Bottom line: Voyager is a no-compromise minivan at an unbeatable value.
As the first company to introduce the minivan, and through six generations of the vehicle, Stellantis has innovated 117 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer in the past 37 years.
New for 2022
- The 2022 Chrysler Voyager, available in the fleet-only LX model, will now feature as standard equipment the all-new Uconnect 5 system, which is more personalized and easier to use, delivering enhanced processing power, resolution and system features to the Voyager’s 7-inch touchscreen
- New Uconnect 5 system brings the Voyager over-the-air (OTA) update capability, the ability to connect two phones simultaneously with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa voice control, Uconnect Market and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with voice recognition
- New as standard for the fleet LX model are second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, power sliding doors and liftgate, inflatable spare tire kit and heated front-row seats with heated steering wheel
- Optional new Safety and Premium Group offers Blind-spot Monitoring, ParkSense rear park assist, Rear Cross Path detection, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus with Pedestrian AEB, Uconnect 5 Navigation with 10.1-inch display, GPS navigation, Sirius XM 360L and Sirius XM Guardian
- A new color option, Silver Mist, is one of five available exterior color options for the 2022 Chrysler Voyager
- A new clear air filtration system is standard on Voyager and filters 95% of air particulates, reducing many types of solid and liquid airborne matter, such as dust, smoke, droplets and aerosols, making it the cleanest cabin air ever in a Chrysler vehicle
- Part of the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, the Chrysler Voyager LX offers a value-add fleet-only model
- Voyager features the Gen 5 radar/forward camera/braking system, standard on Safety and Premium Group-equipped vehicles, which works in tandem to activate Pedestrian AEB when pedestrians are in the vehicle’s path and the driver has not acted to brake
- Voyager features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- Exterior features include a Voyager liftgate badge, 17-inch wheels and deep tint sunscreen glass; interior features of the Voyager LX include power driver’s seat, second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, in-floor storage bins, satellite radio and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Voyager’s available Safety and Premium Group also includes ParkSense rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- With seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Voyager LX delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride
- A 3.5-inch driver digital information cluster display is standard on the Chrysler Voyager LX
- The 2022 Chrysler Voyager features Uconnect 5 with a 7-inch touchscreen, AM/FM, AUX/USB, integrated voice command with Bluetooth, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering-wheel controls
- For audiophile-quality sound, the Chrysler Voyager comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
- Mobility innovations include available rear- and side-entry conversions that create a wider entryway and more interior space compared to a standard Voyager, as well as an enhanced ramp securement system, passenger seat flexibility and plenty of room for even the largest power wheelchairs and scooters
- The 2022 Chrysler Voyager is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant (Ontario)
For 2022, the Chrysler Voyager offers a value-add fleet-only model:
Available Exterior Colors
- Silver Mist (new)
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Coat
- Velvet Red Pearl Coat
Available Interior Colors
- Black (cloth)