Mazda’s proven it knows how to make a really good small SUV. Its CX-5 compact is in a numerical tie in our rankings with the class-leading Honda CR-V, and the smaller Mazda CX-3 is one of the better picks in the subcompact crossover segment. So apparently Mazda figured, “Well, let’s keep going!” and came up with the 2020 Mazda CX-30.
MSRP Starting at$21,900
- The CX-30 is an all-new vehicle
- Sized between an extra-small and small SUV
- Kicks off the first CX-30 generation introduced for 2020
Pros & Cons
- Upscale interior design and build quality
- Advanced safety features come standard
- Poised handling and refined ride quality
- Transmission can be slow to downshift
- Significant rear blind spots
- Below-average fuel economy
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN AND SEE MORE.