According to the latest iSeeCars monthly analysis, the fastest-selling new cars in March were mainly full-size SUVs and alternative-fuel vehicles, including newly released hybrids and plug-ins. For used cars, the list was dominated by luxury and sports cars.
SHOP SMARTER WITH PRICE QUOTES! Price and test drive AT LEAST three different vehicles. A vehicle’s strengths and weaknesses can only be discovered from behind the wheel! Price quotes are essential! Follow the links and instructions at the bottom of this article to start your search today. Just select the make & model of the car you are interested in below.
iSeeCars analyzed 1.5 million new and used cars sold in March to determine the hottest vehicles that sold the quickest from dealer lots. Here are last month’s top 10 fastest-selling new and used cars: (the full list of 20 vehicles is included in the study):
Key Findings Included:
- The Chevrolet Corvette leads the list of fastest-selling new vehicles for the third consecutive month
- Alternative fuel vehicles, led by Toyota and Lexus models as well as multiple newly-released models, are rising in demand in both the new and used market and sell faster than the average car
- Full-size and luxury SUVs comprise majority of fastest-selling new car list
- Luxury vehicles and sports cars dominate fastest-selling used car list
The study also includes:
- Top 20 fastest-selling new and used cars
- List of fastest-selling new and used alternative-fuel vehicles
The full study can be found here.