MSRP Range: $26,050 – $36,030
- Rugged off-pavement capability
- Easily understood interior controls
- Composite truck bed has movable tie-down cleats and a power outlet
- Top-level V6 can be paired with a six-speed manual transmission
- WHAT’S NEW:
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Amazon Alexa smartphone integration introduced
- Newly available surround-view and underbody cameras enhance off-road visibility
- Power driver’s seat includes seat height and thigh adjustments
- Recalibrated transmission logic
- Part of the third Tacoma generation introduced for 2016
The midsize pickup truck market has been growing, but it’s fair to say that the Toyota Tacoma is still the odds-on favorite for a lot of shoppers. From its basic work-truck configuration to luxury-oriented or off-road variants, the Tacoma is simply one of the most well-rounded pickups on sale today. Improvements for the 2020 model, combined with historically strong resale prices, make this year’s Tacoma a better value proposition than ever.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE.