BMW is proud to announce the limited-edition BMW X5 Black Vermilion for model year 2022. This exclusive X5 xDrive40i combines the already high level of performance, comfort and luxury found in every Spartanburg, South Carolina-built X5 Sports Activity Vehicle with an unmistakably striking and aggressive exterior design and edition-exclusive equipment and details.
SHOP SMARTER WITH PRICE QUOTES! Price and test drive AT LEAST three different vehicles. A vehicle’s strengths and weaknesses can only be discovered from behind the wheel! Price quotes are essential! Follow the links and instructions at the bottom of this article to start your search today. Just select the make & model of the car you are interested in below.
The central focus of the new Black Vermilion edition is the exclusive interplay between black and red. The BMW Shadowline high-gloss black kidney grille with red vertical bars creates a stark contrast to the BMW Individual Frozen Black Metallic paint finish. Darkened M Shadowline Adaptive Full LED headlights with Laserlight in the signature blue X design, which are not otherwise available on the X5 xDrive40i, complete the distinctive look of the front end.
The standard M Sport content further emphasizes the dynamic character of the BMW X5 Black Vermilion edition. It is composed of aggressively-styled front and rear bumpers as well as the M high-gloss extended Shadowline exterior trim. Behind the 22-inch, double-spoke 742M light alloy wheels with an edition-exclusive Orbit Grey matt finish, red high-gloss M Sport brake calipers create a striking visual highlight. An M Sport exhaust system makes sure that the sound of the X5 Black Vermilion edition matches its looks.
The cabin of the new BMW X5 Black Vermilion edition showcases additional exclusive elements, including BMW Individual Full Merino Black leather with red piping and contrast stitching for front and rear seats. Likewise, the binding on both the front and rear floor mats is finished in red to complete the look. A finely crafted Edition logo on the cupholder cover in BMW Individual Piano Black finish emphasizes the limited model’s exclusivity.
The glass controls for the iDrive Controller, the automatic gear selector and Start/Stop button, as well as the BMW Carbon Fiber trim – not regularly available on the X5 40i model – provide sophisticated and sporty accent, while the M Alcantara Anthracite headliner provides for an exceptionally sophisticated ambience. Driver and front seat passenger travel in comfort in standard Multi-contour ventilated seats.
Equipment and Specifications
The X5 Black Vermilion edition includes the following exclusive content.
- 22-inch Double-spoke, Orbit Grey matt, Style 742M light alloy wheels with mixed performance runflat tires
- Red BMW kidney grille bars
- BMW Individual Full Merino black leather with red piping
- Black Vermilion edition badging on Piano Black center console trim
- Floor mats with red piping
- M Shadowline Adaptive Full Led headlights with Laserlight
- Exterior badge and model designation deletion
The X5 Black Vermilion edition also includes the following notable equipment:
- BMW Individual Frozen Black Metallic paint finish
- M Sport Package
- Adaptive M suspension
- M Sport brakes with red calipers
- M Sport Exhaust (not available on X5 xDr40i)
- Carbon fiber interior trim (not available on X5 xDr40i)
- M Alcantara anthracite headliner
- Premium Package – Remote Engine Start, Head-Up Display, Gesture Control.
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Parking Assistance Package
- Extended Shadowline exterior trim
- Leather dashboard (not available on X5 xDr40i)
- Glass controls
- Heated steering wheel