The Hyundai Palisade SUV has a new model for 2021. It’s called Calligraphy. Modern and spacious, the Hyundai Palisade is a great choice in the three-row SUV segment. A close sibling of the Kia Telluride, the Palisade is Hyundai’s flagship SUV and comes packed with features and driver safety technology. Owners will appreciate its large and stylish cabin. A V6 engine provides good power and fuel economy. The Palisade isn’t as sporty as some rivals, but it is one of the most refined and comfortable midsize SUVs available.
- New, upscale Calligraphy trim adds numerous premium features, including 20-inch alloy wheels, exclusive front/rear LED lighting signature and micro-suede headliner
- Streamlined content repackaging simplifies shopper trim selections
- Nearly half of Palisade buyers had never considered the Hyundai brand, indicating growing brand consideration from an appealing new vehicle
2021 PALISADE CALLIGRAPHY
Adds to Palisade Limited trim:
- HTRAC® AWD with AWD Lock
- Downhill Brake Control
- Snow Mode
- Calligraphy-exclusive 20-inch alloy wheels
- HTRAC® badging
- Calligraphy-exclusive front grille fascia
- Premium side door garnish
- Premium rear-accent lighting signature
- Ultra-wide LED center high-mount stoplight (CHMSL)
- Puddle lamps
- Quilted-leather door panels
- Microfiber-suede headliner
- Premium cargo sill protection plate
- Perforated-leather steering wheel
2021 Palisade has also undergone significant content repackaging to give buyers of all trim levels added comfort & convenience while streamlining shopper trim selections. Much of the former Drive Guidance package, including high-demand features such as a 10.25-inch navigation system, Highway Drive Assist, SiriusXM® Radio, Blue Link, and Driver Talk (in-car intercom system), was added to the Premium package and above.
Further, Multiple Device Connection capability, HD radio® and Wireless Smartphone Connectivity (for Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®) have been added to the SE model and above for vehicles without navigation. This generous repackaging ensures even more Palisade customers can enjoy these popular technologies in their ownership experience. Even more, LED headlamps are now standard, while sunroof and LED map-interior lights have been added to the SEL model and above. Palisade trailer pre-wiring connectors, an important feature for those Palisade buyers who tow, has been upgraded from a 4-pin connector to an enhanced 7-pin connector design. Finally, a premium melange headliner has been added to the Premium package.
PALISADE EARLY BUYER SATISFACTION
In Hyundai early buyer studies, nearly half of Palisade buyers had never previously considered Hyundai, a clear indication of growing market consideration of the brand. Moreover, more than 60 percent of Palisade buyers represent conquest sales, such as when the vehicle traded-in is from a competitive brand. Impressively, 77 percent of Palisade owners indicated strongly improved perceptions of Hyundai from their ownership experience. Finally, 98 percent of Palisade buyers confirmed they were likely to recommend a Hyundai purchase in the future to friends and families.
HYUNDAI COMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE AND AMERICA’S BEST WARRANTY®
Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance is the latest addition to the Hyundai Assurance program, which promises to create a better experience for shoppers and owners of Hyundai vehicles. Hyundai Assurance is made up of Owner Assurance, now including complimentary maintenance, and Shopper Assurance, which together offer customers a variety of ways to simplify the buying process and improve the owning and service experience. Details on these promises include:
- America’s Best Warranty: 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty and 7-year anti-perforation warranty
- Complimentary Maintenance: 3 years/36,000 miles of normal oil changes and tire rotations