Twenty-one years after the last Supra vacated American dealerships, Toyota has unveiled an all-new model. The 2020 Toyota GR Supra is a two-seater sports car designed to take on such luminaries as the Audi TT and Porsche Cayman, and it’s engineered with more than a little help from BMW. Peel back the bespoke bodywork, and you’ll discover the guts of the new 2019 BMW Z4, including its engine and gearbox. The new Supra is thus a curious mix of German and Japanese parentage.
MSRP Starting at$49,990
- The 2020 Toyota GR Supra is all-new
- Kicks off the fifth Supra generation introduced for 2020
Pros & Cons
- Turbocharged six-cylinder engine makes ample power and sounds great
- Nimble and lively handling
- Plenty of performance for the money
- Not much cabin storage space for small items
- Seats lack long-distance comfort
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE.