- Sporty, intelligent crossover that amplifies the excitement of city life
- Redesigned exterior featuring new hood, bumper, V-motion grille and aggressive lighting with LED signature Daytime Running Lights
- New 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheel design and two bold new exterior colors: Nitro Lime Metallic and Monarch Orange Metallic
- Safety Shield® 360 technologies now standard on all grade levels – includes Automatic Emergency Braking and Rear Automatic Braking
- Advanced ProPILOT Assist standard on SL grade, available on SV grade
- Standard 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder, available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
Slotted strategically between the Nissan Kicks and Rogue, Rogue Sport is a critical vehicle in Nissan’s popular CUV lineup. Most prominent among the 2020 Rogue Sport refinements is the new exterior design that offers a more technical feel – helping provide a greater separation from its Nissan Rogue stablemate. Key design elements include the fresh new front end appearance, along with redesigned rear tail lamps. Trim level content and option packages have also been revised.
The advanced Nissan Safety Shield 360 technologies are now standard on all 2020 Rogue Sport models, including the base S grade. Part of the Nissan Intelligent Mobility strategy, Safety Shield 360 includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Lane Departure Warning, radar-based Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and High Beam Assist.
Other available technology includes ProPILOT Assist, Intelligent Driver Alertness1, Traffic Sign Recognition and Bose® Premium Audio System, including subwoofer. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility is standard on all grades.
The 2020 Rogue Sport is powered by a combination of a 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine and Xtronic transmission with Eco Mode switch.
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport Pricing
|BASE VEHICLE||Description||Suggested List Price1|
|S FWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$23,430|
|SV FWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$24,900|
|SL FWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$28,600|
|S AWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$24,780|
|SV AWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$26,250|
|SL AWD||2.0 Liter I4||Xtronic||$29,950|
Rogue Sport is available in three well-equipped trim levels – S, SV and SL – each offered in front-wheel and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive configurations.