Many of this January’s best car deals are financing offers with large amounts of bonus cash. Qualifying buyers can get a six-year, 0% financing deal on the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab with $2,500 bonus cash. The just refreshed 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybridis available with 0% financing for up to five years and as much as $4,000 bonus cash. The longest 0% financing deal we’ve seen this month is the seven-year offer on the 2021 Nissan Titan pickup.
For cash buyers, or shoppers with high-value trade-ins or large down payments, cash back deals are usually better deals than financing incentives. There are generous cash back deals available this month on vehicles ranging from the 2021 Toyota Avalon to the 2021 Ram 1500 and 2021 BMW X3.
Best Car Financing Deals:
- 2020 Cadillac XT6: 0.9% financing
- 2021 BMW X3: 1.9% financing
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: 0% financing
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid: 0% financing
- 2021 Honda HR-V: 0% financing
- 2021 Infiniti QX80: 0% financing
- 2021 Jeep Renegade: 0% financing
- 2021 Nissan Titan: 0% financing
- 2021 Ram 1500: 0% financing
- 2021 Subaru Outback: 0% financing
- 2021 Toyota Avalon: 0.9% financing
Best Car Cash Back Deals:
- 2020 Lincoln Continental: $4,500 cash back
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: $4,750 cash back
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid: $5,000 cash back
- 2021 Jeep Renegade: $5,250 cash back
- 2021 Ram 1500: $4,500 cash back
- 2021 Toyota Avalon: $2,000 cash back
If you want a new Lincoln sedan, time to buy is running out. The company isn’t building the Lincoln Continental anymore, but this month you can get between $4,500 and $5,500 cash back when you buy a 2020 Lincoln Continental from existing dealer stock.
You can get as much as $2,250 bonus cash along with a 0.9% financing deal on the 2021 Cadillac XT6 luxury SUV. Find a 2020 Cadillac XT6 on a dealer’s lot, and the bonus cash available jumps to $5,000.