Introducing the all-new 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4. A sibling to the well-established and popular Mirage hatchback, the all-new Mirage G4 brings consumers a fresh dose of clean style, environmental consciousness, agility, connectivity, affordability and value. The Mirage G4 goes on sale this spring at Mitsubishi showrooms across the country.
“A few years ago we entered the subcompact segment with the Mirage hatchback and its popularity with consumers has grown every year with its combination of top fuel economy, attractive pricing and one of the industry’s best new car warranties. The new Mirage G4 repeats that value equation in a four-door sedan package,” said MMNA executive vice president, Don Swearingen. “The Mirage hatchback and now the Mirage G4 sedan will form a formidable one-two punch in the subcompact segment.”
The Mirage G4 will utilize the same powertrain of the 2017 hatchback, a revised 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine. The small displacement engine provides a harmonious blend of lively acceleration and efficiency. The Mirage G4 will be at the top of its class in combined fuel efficiency and C02 emissions. Inside, the Mirage G4’s long wheelbase provides for a spacious interior cabin and trunk.
Adding an element of surprise and delight to the subcompact segment, the Mirage G4 will come equipped with available smartphone integrations, features typically reserved for higher priced vehicles. Support for Apple CarPlay™, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car, lets drivers make calls, get directions optimized for traffic conditions, listen to music, and access messages. Android Auto™ extends the Android™ platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving.
Staying true to its value-driven roots, the Mirage G4 is supported by Mitsubishi’s phenomenal warranties: fully transferable 5-year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty; 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty; 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty and a 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance.
New for 2017 (U.S. Model):
- All-new sub-compact sedan, a sibling to the well-established Mirage hatchback
- Mirage G4 brings a fresh dose of clean style, environmental consciousness, affordability and value, agility and connectivity
- Superior fuel economy and super-low Greenhouse Gas Emissions make the Mirage G4 one of the top environmentally conscious gas-powered sedans in the industry
- Offers unexpected connectivity in a sub-compact car with Apple CarPlay™ support and Android Auto™
- Powered by a 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine
- Long wheelbase provides for a spacious interior cabin
- Small car for big city life, Mirage G4 features responsive electric power steering with best-in-class turning radius
Key Specifications and Stats:
|Engine:||1.2L MIVEC DOHC 3-cylinder|
|Horsepower:||78 @ 6,000 rpm|
|Torque:||74 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm|
|Transmission:||5-speed manual (ES) Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) (optional on ES, standard on SE)|
|Dynamics:||Anti-Lock Brake System w/Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist|
|Wheels:||14 in. steel wheels (ES)
15 in. aluminum alloy (SE)
|Fuel Economy:||35 city / 42 highway / 37 combined (CVT) (estimated)
33 city / 40 highway / 35 combined (M/T) (estimated)
- Illuminated semi high-contrast combination gauge cluster (speedometer/tachometer) (SE)
- High-gloss, piano-black shift panel, center panel, and switch panel accents
- 6-way adjustable driver’s seat (SE)
- 4-way front passenger seat
- 4-speaker, AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
- Keyless entry with panic feature
- FAST Key passive entry system with Push Button Start (SE)
- Available AM/FM/CD/MP3/DVD Display Audio with smartphone link system, Apple CarPlay™ support and Android Auto™ (optional on ES, standard on SE)
- Dark chrome plated upper front grille
- Front windshield variable intermittent wipers and washers
- Halogen headlights with rear combination tail lights
- Color-keyed front and rear bumpers, folding side-view mirrors and door handles
- New dark chrome 15-inch alloy wheel (SE)
- Colors: White Pearl, Starlight Silver, Mercury Gray, Mystic Black, Infra Red, Sapphire Blue, Wine Red
- Advanced seven (7) air bag SRS system including driver’s side knee air bag, dual-stage front air bags with occupant seat position sensors, front seat mounted side-impact air bags and front and rear curtain side air bags
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Active Stability Control (ASC)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine immobilizer anti-theft security alarm system
- Mitsubishi Motors’ patented Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) safety cell body construction
- Fully transferable 5-year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty
- 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty
- 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty
- 5-year/unlimited mile roadside assistance
Android™ and Android Auto™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
iPhone® and Apple CarPlay™ are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Wanna support the production of our weekly videos! Sure ya do! We’d appreciate it!!!