The 2014 Ford Flex seven-passenger crossover combines power, fuel economy, intuitive technology and driver-aid features in a can’t-miss package.
Key features include:
- The standard 3.5-liter V6 engine in the 2014 Ford Flex features twin independent variable camshaft timing that controls when the valves open and close to improve overall performance. This advanced V6 is mated to an equally advanced six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission, and combine to deliver 287 horsepower and 254 lb.-ft. of torque with an EPA rating of 18 mpg city and 25 mpg on the highway
- Available 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine produces 365 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque across a wide range (1,500 to 5,250 rpm) with an EPA rating of 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch® driver connect technology combines the connectivity of SYNC with voice commands with a full-color 8-inch touch screen in the center stack and 4.2-inch LCD screens in the instrument cluster to make vehicle functions, settings and information easily accessible to the driver through voice, steering wheel controls or a simple tap
- Available second-row inflatable belts offer improved comfort and protection for passengers. The advanced restraint system is designed to help reduce head, neck and chest injuries for second-row passengers, often children and older passengers who can be more vulnerable to such injuries
- Available PowerFold® third-row seat flips and folds the seat from full seven-passenger seating with the seatbacks in their normal upright position
Below is my detailed drive and review of the 2014 Ford Flex on Everyman Driver.
CONNECT WITH EVERYMAN DRIVER NETWORK:
CLICK HERE — Subscribe & Listen on iTunes
CLICK HERE – Subscribe & Listen on Stitcher
CLICK HERE – Subscribe to Everyman Driver on Youtube
CLICK HERE – Follow Everyman Driver on Pinterest
CLICK HERE – Join Everyman Driver on Facebook
CLICK HERE – Follow Everyman Driver on Twitter
EMD Podcast Hotline: 858-848-1846 Email us at EverymanDriver@Gmail.com.