From the fun-to-drive and economical/fuel efficient Lancer ES (up to 34 mpg highway) to the heart-pounding performance of the rally racing-bred turbocharged Lancer Ralliart, there is a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer model that is a perfect match for every budget and/or personality. The entry-level 148 bhp 2015 Lancer ES boasts sporty styling and a comprehensive standard equipment package that includes remote keyless entry, auto-off halogen headlights, air conditioning, side air dams, heated side mirrors with turn indicators.
The 168 bhp 2015 Lancer SE – with standard All-Wheel Control (AWC) four-wheel drive – now includes a new-look Sport front fascia and a newly designed 16-in. two-tone alloy wheel design, along with numerous new welcome equipment like Mitsubishi Motors’ FUSE Hands-Free Link System® with USB port, 6 speaker audio system, high contrast meters with color multi-information display, fog lights, chrome interior door handles and soft-touch front upper interior door trim.
A new Sun and Sound package is now available for the 168 bhp CVT-equipped 2015 Lancer GT. The GT edition is a fantastic blend of luxury and performance with its FAST-key electronic entry and start system, sport front bucket seats; special GT-tuned suspension and rear spoiler, among other niceties.
Not far off the pace of its hyper-performance relative, the legendary Lancer Evolution, the Ralliart is equipped with a 237 bhp 2.0-liter turbocharged/intercooled MIVEC engine, 6-speed Twin-Clutch Sportronic® Shift Transmission (TC-SST), full-time All-Wheel Control (AWC) with Active Center Differential (ACD) and front helical limited-slip differential with rear limited-slip differential.
Our tester also included the Touring Package: Adds: MMCS navigation system with 7-in. high-definition touch panel, voice command, 3D mapping, point-of-interest information, real-time traffic, and Mapcare® including two annual map updates; leather seating surfaces; heated front seats; 710-watt Rockford Fosgate® premium sound system with 9 speakers including 10-in. dual-voice coil subwoofer with Punch Control®, DTS® Neural Surround, PremiDIA-WIDE surround, and Dolby® Volume; High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights; rain-sensing wipers; auto on/off headlight control; power glass sunroof; auto dimming rearview mirror; rear lip spoiler (replaces rear wing spoiler).
Video Below: New Car Review: 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer GT on Everyman Driver
What’s New for 2015
- New heated side view mirrors with turn indicators (all models)
- New Value Package including newly designed 16-in. alloy wheels, FUSE Hands-Free Link System® with USB port, high contrast meters with color multi-information display, chrome interior door handles, soft-touch upper door trim, rear disc brakes (ES model with CVT)
- New standard features: Newly designed 16-in. two-tone alloy wheels, FUSE Hands-Free Link System® with USB port, high contrast meters with color multi-information display, chrome interior door handles, soft-touch upper door trim, 6 speaker audio system, fog lights, Sport front fascia with color-keyed center bumper (SE model)
- New white contrast seat and door stitching (GT model)
- New Sun and Sound Package with power glass sunroof, 9 speaker 710-watt Rockford Fosgate® premium sound system and HID headlights (GT model with CVT)
Wanna support the show and the production of our weekly videos? Donate $5 a month (recurring payment) CLICK HERE.
CONNECT with the EVERYMAN DRIVER NETWORK:
CLICK HERE — Subscribe & Listen on iTunes
CLICK HERE — Subscribe & Listen on Stitcher
CLICK HERE – Subscribe to Everyman Driver Car Reviews on Youtube
CLICK HERE – Subscribe to the Everyman Driver Video Blog on Youtube
CLICK HERE – Join Everyman Driver on Facebook
CLICK HERE — Follow Everyman Driver on Twitter