The all-new Volvo XC90 in Onyx Black Metallic with a T6 engine and AWD features 21”-inch wheels with 8-spoke diamond cut rims in Silver Bright as well as a panoramic glass roof and LED headlights for a refined look. A larger grille, which has the company’s iconic arrow elegantly aligned with the diagonal slash across it.
Volvo Cars, as part of the reveal of the all-new XC90, recently announced its new trim level structure – Momentum, Inscription and R-Design –offering a tailored experience at every level. Momentum provides a well-appointed vehicle designed to meet and exceed the needs of most customers. Inscription is crafted specifically for customers that hold an additional appreciation for craftsmanship, and desire increased comfort with exclusive features. R-Design rounds out the group and delivers a sporty and dynamic aura.
Both the XC90 T6 AWD Momentum and XC90 T6 AWD Inscription will feature an extensive list of standard elements that will revolutionize the luxury SUV segment. Standard feature highlights include:
Interior – less clutter with intuitive interactions
• Revolutionary HMI user experience with 9” Sensus touch screen center display in portrait orientation with natural speech voice control
• Best-in-class cargo capacity at 85.7 cu.ft.
• 7 passenger seating with spacious, class-leading 3rd row legroom
Exterior – Scandinavian luxury and design
• Panoramic sunroof
• 19” 10-Spoke alloy wheels (Momentum)
• LED Fog Lamp with Corner Illumination
Safety – advancements from the industry’s leader
• Collision avoidance with Volvo’s renowned latest City Safety package, including pedestrian and cyclist detection (day and night)
• Road edge detection
• Lane departure warning
• Roll Stability Control with inflatable curtain airbags
• Next-generation Whiplash Protection System (WHIPS)
• Volvo On Call, including remote lock/unlock, send to car and vehicle tracking, with smartphone app
Versatility – effortless and uncomplicated functionality
• Keyless entry and drive
• Rear park assist camera
• Hands-free, power tailgate
In addition to the above, the T6 Inscription carries a set of distinctive standard features including:
• LED headlights with active bending lights, auto high-beam and the iconic Thor’s hammer daytime running lights
• Front grille in silver matte
• Fine Nappa leather upholstery, dash top and upper door panels
• Exclusive Linear Walnut inlays
• 20” 10-spoke alloy wheels
• Ventilated and heated front seating
• 12.3” digital instrument display
A number of luxury add-ons are available for an upgraded experience, including:
• LED headlights (standard in Inscription, optional package on Momentum)
• 12.3” digital instrument display (standard in Inscription, optional package on Momentum)
• 360 degree surround view camera
• Park assist pilot
• Adaptive cruise control with pilot assist
• Bowers & Wilkins state-of-the-art sound system (1400 watts, 19 speakers including integrated subwoofer)
• 20” 5-spoke alloy wheels (Momentum)
• 21” 8-spoke alloy wheels diamond cut (Inscription)
The T6 AWD Momentum starts at $48,900. The T6 AWD Inscription carries a MSRP of $54,500. Additional details and pricing will follow on other announced variants including the T6 R-Design and T8 twin engine plug-in hybrid.
Wanna support the production of our weekly videos! Sure ya do! We’d appreciate it.