The FIAT brand announced today the addition of the Urbana Edition to its Italian-designed, fun-to-drive Fiat 500X lineup, offering customers yet another way to showcase their personality with their FIAT vehicle.
“The Fiat 500X combines iconic Italian style with functionality, performance and all-wheel-drive confidence,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “The new Fiat 500X Urbana Edition takes our top-selling Trekking trim, best known for its rugged exterior and interior appearance, and adds unique content with black and copper accents to create a fresh new personality option for our customers.”
Based on the Fiat 500X Trekking model, the 500X Urbana Edition features Miron black-painted mirror caps, door handles, tail-lamp surrounds, liftgate bezel, fascias, and sill moldings with copper-accented 500X logo. The 18-inch matte black and Miron wheels are also accented with a copper center cap. In addition, black side roof rails and dark headlamp surrounds add to the 500X Urbana Edition’s head-turning appearance.
- 2017 Fiat 500X Urbana Edition offers a unique, urban look with Miron (Metallic Iron) black-painted exterior and interior elements with copper accents
- Available in four colors: Grigio Graphite (Graphite Gray), Blue Sky Metallic, Bianco Gelato (White Clear Coat) and Nero Cinema (Black Clear Coat)
- 500X Urbana Edition starts at $24,195 U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- 500X Urbana Edition will be available in FIAT studios this fall
- Italian-designed, fun-to-drive 2017 Fiat 500X lineup starts at $19,995 U.S. MSRP and is available in three models – Pop, Trekking and Lounge
Inside, the 500X Urbana Edition features unique seats with black Castiglio chevron-patterned fabric and copper embroidered 500 logos, a black textured instrument panel with a copper 500 logo, a black-painted center console, and Miron-painted radio and vent bezels.
The Urbana Edition package is available for $845 on both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive 2017 500X Trekking models, which start at $23,350 and $25,250 U.S. MSRP, respectively, excluding destination. Other options and packages may be added to the 500X Urbana Edition, including:
- Advanced Safety Package ($1,295; featuring auto high-beam headlamps, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection systems, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, ParkSense Rear Park Assist and rain-sensitive windshield wipers)
- Popular Equipment Package ($995; includes Parkview rear backup camera and automatic temperature control air conditioning with dual-zone controls)
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof and Beats premium audio system ($995)
- Uconnect 6.5 with navigation ($875)
- Cold Weather Package ($450)
The Fiat 500X Urbana Edition will be arriving in FIAT studios this fall.
Connect with Everyman Driver: