Small crossovers SUVs are hugely popular with car shoppers and it’s easy to see why. They provide convenience, safety, utility and versatility without being overly expensive. But it’s also fair to say that most of these SUVs, as useful as they are, don’t evoke a lot of passion. One notable exception, however, is the 2020 Mazda CX-5.
MSRP Starting at$25,190
- WHAT’S NEW:
- Improved noise reduction
- Advanced safety features are now standard
- Other revisions to standard and optional feature availability
- Part of the second CX-5 generation introduced for 2017
Pros & Cons
- Keen handling and steering make the CX-5 enjoyable to drive
- Attractive and upscale cabin for a premium ownership experience
- Optional turbocharged engine provides plenty of power
- Stays quiet at highway speeds
- Base engine’s lackluster acceleration
- Ride is a little firm for the class
- Less rear legroom and cargo room than most competitors
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE.