The 2018 Chevrolet Traverse SUP concept integrates one of the fastest-growing watersports — stand up paddleboarding — with Chevy’s redesigned three-row SUV. Featuring unique graphics and other accessories, the concept incorporates a roof-mounted Chevrolet Accessories Stand Up Paddleboard Carrier by Thule® and a Riviera Paddlesurf paddleboard.
Inspired by Chevrolet’s full-size SUVs, the all-new 2018 Traverse has a new look, with purposeful proportions complemented by premium cues such as chrome accents, LED signature lighting and available LED D-Optic headlamps. Two new trim levels — the sporty RS and luxurious High Country — offer customers more choices for a personalized appearance. And with a range of Chevrolet Accessories choices such as the Stand Up Paddleboard Carrier, there are more ways to tune the Traverse to any lifestyle.
- Stand Up Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®*
- Blue Wave bodyside graphics and yellow stripes
- Dark Gray fascias, rockers and wheel opening trim
- Gloss Black bodyside molding
- Glass black foglamp bezels
- Riviera stand up paddleboard and paddle
- Tinted windows
- 20-inch aluminum wheels in black with black lug nuts
- Black grille insert
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- Assist steps
- Trailer hitch kit
- All-weather floor liners in black
- Illuminated front door sill plates
- Integrated cargo liner in black
- Traverse-embroidered headrests
The Traverse SUP concept joins approximately 20 additional Chevrolet models this week at the SEMA Show, Oct. 31-Nov. 3. Follow the action at ChevySEMA.com, #CHEVYSEMA, @ChevroletPerformance on Instagram and Chevrolet Performance on Facebook.
Connect with Everyman Driver: